We focus on your practice.
So you can focus on your patients.
Build a Stronger, Patient-Focused Practice
Working side-by-side and remotely, we help your team establish protocols, successfully receive revenue, gain confidence in dental knowledge, provide amazing patient care, and handle all of your insurance billing needs so your team can focus 100% of their time on patients.
Our primary goal is to assist starting and well-established practices alike take charge of their office, maximizing dental insurances and creating dynamic teams with proper training, knowledge, and protocols.
Frequently Asked Questions
These questions and concerns come from all different offices: start-ups, acquisitions, well-established practices, etc. The reality is, teams are made up of humans and humans, by nature, forget and fall short unless there is a fail-proof system in place.
I’ve had bad experiences with consulting in the past, What makes Dental Performance Experts consulting different?
Dental Performance Experts is composed of experienced coaches and trainers who have worked in every position (excluding the doctor) so they actually understand you!
Taking a customized approach for your office, the Dental Performance Experts coaches work with your team, on your goals, to get your results.
They are committed to ensuring the team is empowered, they feel heard, and the results they get are the ones you actually want!
We will be there to help you problem solve and strategize giving you the most optimum results for your office!
Who in your office can benefit from proper training and learn new tools that can be implemented daily in your office?
- Office Managers
- Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Assistants
You are guaranteed to have all the tools AND accountability to help your team be fully trained.
This is also our proven model to help onboard and train new team members as well!
How involved does the doctor need to be for success?
We believe the leader of a practice is a key player to success. Our goal is to create an accountable team, with specific roles and duties, and ensure the doctor is not as needed in the minutiae. With the doctor giving the vision and direction, We can take it from there; building a team of accountable players so the doctor can focus on the clinical area where they ultimately want to be! We will take as much or as little doctor involvement you want.
Why should I outsource my billing department?
I already have paid staff to complete these tasks.” While this is true, outsourcing should be considered an investment into your practice.
Let’s take a look at the questions below:
- Would you like more control over your billing processes?
- Does your front desk spend hours on the phone with insurance companies instead of shifting the focus to your patients?
- Are patients calling upset regarding insurance reimbursements and balances?
- Do you know if correct adjustments are being made to your patient’s accounts and you are collecting the correct amount for co-pays?
- Do you have a large amount of outstanding insurance claims?
- Has an insurance company denied a claim you thought should be paid?
- Are you using all applicable codes on your insurance claims for maximizing insurance reimbursement?
- Are the correct adjustments being made to patient accounts with primary and secondary insurance?
- Is your front office collecting the correct co-pays from your patients?
- Is your accounts receivable over 30 days more than 20%?
If you have answered yes to at least one of these questions, it might be time to consider outsourcing. Contact us for a free consultation!
Schedule Your Free Consultation or Ask Us a Question.
Call: (210) 609-9470
San Antonio, TX
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.